Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Why get lost?

A few years ago I set out to reengage analogue audio.  It had really been about 20 years since I last spun a record or actually listened to anything "hi-fi". 

My adventure has proven to be both challenging and fun.  Along the way, I've found some equipment that I truly enjoy, and some that I don't.  Sorting through that has allowed me to better understand what I like and why this has become so rewarding.

So that has, in turn, sprung the idea of writing about my pursuit to get lost in analogue.  As we go forward, I hope to provide reviews and commentary about the equipment I've bought, owned, and tried.  I will also share my thoughts on various albums I have and find.  And maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to offer something of interest and value to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment